Postcode Grid References Table / List
Postcode Grid References: There are several Postcode Grid Reference systems available. The most up-to-date and accurate systems are provided via Ordnance Survey's CodePoint and Royal Mail's PostZon files.
An address based grid reference that points to a specific delivery point is the most accurate - one meter to the delivery point for any specific address. Whilst a Postcode Grid Reference based system is accurate to within 1 meter of the first delivery address within a postcode.
Postcode Grid References Table: This National (UK) hybrid file consists of Ordnance Survey Great Britain (OSGB) CodePoint Postcodes and Grid Reference data PLUS we've added Royal Mail PostZon Postcodes and Grid References data to cover Northern Ireland, thus completing the file so that it covers every UK postcode (1.8 million postcodes). This file is accurate to within one meter of the postcode's first delivery address (100 meters for Belfast postcodes).
Product Specifics: Grid References and Postcodes Table
- Delivery: Automatic Download after Purchase
- File Size: 25.9 MB (27,254,852 bytes) - WinZip Compressed
- Record Volume: 1,756,288 records
- Fields: Postcode, Postcode Area, Postcode District, Postcode Sector, PQI, X Coordinate, Y Coordinate, Longitude, Latitude.
- Format: Comma Separated Variable (CSV) Text File
- Compatibility: MS Access, MS Excel 2007 and any other software applications with text import
- Coverage: UK
- Updates: Included within licensed period - supplied quarterly
- Licences: Single User - 12 month Unlimited Use prior to renewal or deletion at end of licence period
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions