Order: Postcodes to Electoral Divisions (Wards) Table - Single User Licence
Electoral list of Electoral Divisions (Wards), Districts and Counties along with their associated Postcodes: A Ward in the United Kingdom is an electoral district that could have several local authority Councillors representing it. This file of 1.8 million postcodes links directly to the electoral wards that fall within Great Britain. Whilst business operations are based completely around postcode boundaries the age old policies of government remain locked in time using administrative geography such as wards. As you may know, the two processes of postal delivery systems and political administrative ward boundaries developed independently of each other. This regrettably means that no official direct link between postcode to Administrative Wards, Districts or Counties currently exists.
This maintained Postcode to Administrative Wards table is continually rebuilt and updated every three months to ensure it's as accurate as can be. The file itself is based on Royal Mail and Ordnance Survey source data so Wards and Postcodes are very accurate and up to date.
Ordnance Survey Postcode Administrative Wards Table - Product Specifics
- Delivery: Immediate Download / Recorded Delivery
- File Size: 5.49 MB (5,761,643 bytes) - WinZip Compressed
- Volume: 1,743,181 records / postcodes
- Fields: (specification for list)
- Format: Comma Separated Variable (CSV) Text File
- Compatibility: MS Access, MS Excel 2007 and any other software application with text import
- Coverage: UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- Updates: Includes quarterly updates within licensed period.
- Licences: Internet Licence - 12 months unlimited use prior to renewal or deletion
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions