Postcode X&Y Coordinates Table / List
Postcode X&Y Coordinates: There are several Postcode Coordinate systems available to day. The most up-to-date and accurate postcode coordinates are Ordnance Survey's CodePoint and Royal Mail's PostZon.
Postcode to X&Y Coordinates Table: A Postcode's X&Y Coordinate plots to within 1 meter of the first delivery address per postcode (within 100 meters for Northern Ireland Postcodes). This National (UK) hybrid X&Y Coordinates file consists of Ordnance Survey Great Britain (OSGB) CodePoint Postcodes and X&Y Coordinates data PLUS we've added Royal Mail PostZon Postcodes and X&Y Coordinates data to cover Northern Ireland, thus completing the file so that it covers every UK postcode (1.8 million postcodes). This file is accurate to within one meter of the postcode's first delivery address (100 meters for Belfast postcodes).
Product Specifics: Postcodes to X & Y Coordinates Table / List
- Delivery: Automatic Download after Purchase
- File Size: 25.9 MB (27,254,852 bytes) - WinZip Compressed
- Record Volume: 1,756,288 records
- Fields: Postcode, Postcode Area, Postcode District, Postcode Sector, PQI, X Coordinate, Y Coordinate, Longitude, Latitude.
- Format: Comma Separated Variable (CSV) Text File
- Compatibility: MS Access, MS Excel 2007 and any other software applications with text import
- Coverage: UK
- Updates: Included within licensed period - supplied quarterly
- Licences: Single User - 12 month Unlimited Use prior to renewal or deletion at end of licence period
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions