Postcode to Longitudes Latitudes Table / List
Postcode Longitude & Latitude File: There are several Postcode Longitude to Latitude systems available today. The most comprehensive are Ordnance Survey's and Royal Mail's.
Royal Mail and Ordnance Survey Longitudes & Latitudes point to specific delivery points. The Postcode based Longitude to Latitude table is accurate to within one meter of the Postcodes first delivery address.
Ordnance Survey GB (OSGB) and Ordnance Survey Northern Ireland (OSNI) use two different Longitude Latitude systems and the two systems aren't compatible with one another! Regrettably, OSGB doesn't have Longitude Latitude data for Northern Ireland, so the guys and girls at InfoLogic have created a hybrid that mainly uses the very accurate OSGB data but also includes Royal Mail's 100 meter Longitude & Latitude data for the Northern Ireland postcodes.
Product Specifics: Longitude Latitude Table
- Delivery: Automatic Download after Purchase
- File Size: 25.9 MB (27,254,852 bytes) - WinZip Compressed
- Record Volume: 1,756,288 records
- Fields: Postcode, Postcode Area, Postcode District, Postcode Sector, PQI, X Coordinate, Y Coordinate, Longitude, Latitude.
- Format: Comma Separated Variable (CSV) Text File
- Compatibility: MS Access, MS Excel 2007 and any other software applications with text import
- Coverage: UK
- Updates: Included within licensed period - supplied quarterly
- Licences: Single User - 12 month Unlimited Use prior to renewal or deletion at end of licence period
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions