Postcode PostZon and CodePoint References / Coordinates - Table / List
PostZon and CodePoint: There are several Postcode Coordinate systems available. The most up-to-date and accurate systems are provided via Ordnance Survey's CodePoint and Royal Mail's PostZon files.
An address based coordinate that points to a specific delivery point is the most accurate - one meter to the delivery point for any specific address. This Postcode CodePoint PostZon based system is accurate to within one meter of the first delivery address within a postcode.
Postcode to CodePoint PostZon Table: This National (UK) hybrid file consists of Ordnance Survey Great Britain (OSGB) CodePoint Postcodes PLUS we've added Royal Mail PostZon Postcodes to cover Northern Ireland, thus completing the file so that it covers every UK postcode (1.8 million postcodes). This file is accurate to within one meter of the postcode's first delivery address (100 meters for Belfast postcodes).
Product Specifics: Ordnance Survey CodePoint, Royal Mail PostZon
- Delivery: Automatic Download from Purchase
- File Size: 25.9 MB (27,254,852 bytes) - WinZip Compressed
- Record Volume: 1,756,288 records
- Fields: Postcode, Postcode Area, Postcode District, Postcode Sector, PQI, X Coordinate, Y Coordinate, Longitude, Latitude.
- Format: Comma Separated Variable (CSV) Text File
- Compatibility: MS Access, MS Excel 2007 and any other software applications with text import
- Coverage: UK
- Updates: Included within licensed period - supplied quarterly
- Licences: Single User - 12 month Unlimited Use prior to renewal or deletion at end of licence period
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions