Order: Postcode Sector Boundary File - MIF MID Formats - Single User Licence
Digital Postcode Boundary File - MIF MID formats: The Postcode Sector Boundary file is a geographic polygon file which denotes the extent of Postcode Sectors, Districts and Areas in the UK. This file requires the use of a Geographic Information System (GIS) such as MapInfo, Arcview or Google Maps to view the boundaries.
Postcode Boundaries Accuracy: The boundaries have been created from the most accurate Ordnance Survey location data which have a Positional Quality Indicator indicating that the contributing grid references are “Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean determined automatically by Ordnance Survey.
Product Specifics: Postcode Boundary File is MIF MID Formats
- Delivery: Automatic Download from Purchase
- File Size: 11.1 MB (11,639,881 bytes) WinZip Compressed
- Volume: 9,556 Postcode Sectors; 2,738 Postcode Districts; 124 Postcode Areas
- Fields: (see specification for list)
- Format: Zip Compression opens to MIF MID formats
- Compatibility: Many GIS applications including MapInfo, Arcview and Google Earth etc
- Coverage: GB
- Projection: British National Grid (OSGB)
- Updates: Includes quarterly updates within licensed period.
- Licences: 12 months use before re-purchase or deletion required
- Restrictions: Terms & Conditions